Camp Trillium (officially the Trillium Childhood Cancer Support Centre) maintains charitable status with the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA), and relies almost entirely on donations, both cash and in-kind. For more information about how registered charities operate within Canada, click here.
- View the 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- View the 2011 Audited Financial Statements
Camp Trillium’s CRA registration number is: 13159 9060 RR0001
About Running Events for Camp Trillium
If you are running a fundraising event, you should ask the following questions:
Do your donors want to receive tax receipts, recognition, or both?
As a charitable organization, we are obliged to provide tax receipts for all cash donations, however, because all tax receipts must be manually generated, it can be an expensive and time-consuming process. As such, we wish to limit the issuance of receipts strictly to individuals and groups who wish to receive them.
We also acknowledge that donors wish to receive recognition in a variety of ways, from thank-you letters to public announcements. We are always interested in knowing how donors wish to be recognized.